IN A RUSH? MEET YOUR SAVING GRACE BY FENDI - THE 2JOUR SHOPPING TOTE



Ever had a day when you wake up late and think to yourself "Oh s*** I literally have 30 minutes to get ready or I'll be late!"  Well look no further because the Fendi 2Jour shopping tote will be your saving grace for the day.  The only thing you'll have to worry about is perfecting your top knot bun and your outfit of the day.  You can literally throw everything you can possibly need and still have room for a sweater and a scarf.

This iconic purse is made from calfskin leather with two contrasting textures with rolled leather top handles.  Only the best from the house of Fendi.

(Please let me know what your go-to bag is when you're on the run by commenting down below)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now my go to bag is my Chloe tan Marcie satchel or my Damier Neverfull! 😊 However the Fendi tote is gorgeous! 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts