MY LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH CHANEL


It was love at first sight when I first saw the ever so coveted classic Chanel flap bag displayed at the Chanel boutique window.  I remember walking in, eyes focused, heart beating faster and faster, then finally gliding my perfectly manicured hand on the buttery black lamb skin leather with gold hardware and it was then and there I knew instantly that I will forever be added to the ever so growing list of fashionistas who will gladly label themselves as the mistress of the one and only Chanel.
Whether we collect their handbags, costume jewelry, shoes, or any other Chanel accessories they throw our way, we being the mistress of Chanel know that one or two accessories from our one true love will always complete an outfit of the day.  Unfortunately like any mistress, we get our hearts broken every one or two years whenever we hear the two most devastating words that every fashionista hates to hear "price increase".  Adding insult to injury, our one true love decides to slap us in the face with the new policy that items can only be refurbished/refinished within 5 years of purchase.
I will forever love Chanel but as time goes by with the constant price increase and new policies being implemented, I find myself asking my one true love as my eyes weep with pain.......are you worth it?
 
(Please comment down below.  I would love to read your thoughts and opinions)
 

Comments

Popular Posts